The online studio is open! Take class via streaming video on any device. AutumnWard.PivotShare.com
For Study Guides, "Zeina" info, and other resources for students and teachers, click through to dancesmarter.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 8, 2012

New Classes and New Blog

If you've visited this blog recently you've seen no new posts, but perhaps have noticed some new activity along the righthand margin. If you haven't yet done so, please check out naturalbeautybellydance.com, the site I've put together for my NYC (and worldwide) belly dance classes. I have been actively maintaining a blog of belly dance inspirations, and I just posted information about my Spring teaching schedule (courses for new beginners and continuing students, a workshop series for mixed levels, and a Long Island workshop--also I'm promoting "Effortless Expression," a theatrical workshop by Melissa Voodoo) .

Alternatively, if you'd prefer to follow Natural Beauty Belly Dance via Facebook, you may "like" the school here:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Natural-Beauty-Belly-Dance/301380243251361

(My personal page is updated as irregularly as this blog, but you may also "like" me the dancer at:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dance-Artist-Autumn-Ward/164869153550627 )

Natural Beauty Belly Dance also has a meetup group:
http://www.meetup.com/NaturalBeautyBellyDanceNYC/

Also new is the "About Autumn" tab on this site--it's an update and adaptation of the old "about" page from AutumnWard.com.  Coming hopefully some time this year is an artist statement page and some actual new blog content....  I have new dances, just no new video of them yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment